Skip to main content


Have you attended MSU in the past and are interested in coming back to finish your degree? We can help with that. You are considered a “returning student” if you have not attended any other college or university besides MSU. 

For your convenience, we also offer options for completing your degree online.

贵州快3高手计划To be considered for re-admission:

If you attended MSU, transferred to another college or university, and now want to return to MSU, you are considered a returning transfer student:

To be considered for re-admission:

  • Morehead (Residential Campus)
    150 University Blvd., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Admissions
    121 E. Second St., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Financial Aid
    121 E. Second St., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Accounting & Financial Services (Student Billing)
    207 Howell-McDowell, Morehead, KY 40351
  • Registrar
    201 Ginger Hall, Morehead, KY 40351
Major In You.